This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Saturday, September 15, 2012

3 Cheers!

I made these cards using Stampin' Up!'s Happy Hour stamp set. I hope you enjoy them.


Supplies:  Stamps - Happy Hour; Paper - Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, and International Bazaar DSP; Ink - Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point; Punches - Lace Ribbon, Extra Large Oval; Ribbon - So Saffron Grosgrain (ret.), Lucky Limeade Ruffle; Rhinestone jewels

Supplies: Stamps - Happy Hour; Paper - Raspberry Ripple, and Polka Dot Parade and Orchard Harvest DSP; Ink - Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist, More Mustard and Raspberry Ripple; Rhinestone jewels.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments :

  1. Wow I love how vibrant these cards are. I really like the Happy Hour set and so do several of my customers, so I'd like to provide a link to your blog if that's okay so they can see your great designs. Also, thanks for joining by blog, much appreciate it and hope you drop by often to see my new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Absolutely, feel free to provide a link. I am attempting to post something new each day, but I'm lucky if I can get a few posts each week.

    Thank you for looking and taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards!! I love how "cheerful" they are. I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, thank you for stopping by and the invitation to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards and bright, cheery colors! Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors together !! I haven't played much with this set yet, love the idea of the Orchard Harvest DSP with it !! TFS !!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips