This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall Is In The Air

Gently Falling at Nature's Pace

Supplies: Stamps - Gently Falling and Nature's Pace (sentiment); Ink/Paper - Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie; Ribbon - Always Artichoke and Victoria Lace; Decorative Label punch, Clear embossing powder.

Gently Falling - My Friend

I just love this pumpkin! I found it on Pinterest, created by Vicki B. The layering technique of the card is called Triple Time, and is super easy.

Supplies: Stamps - Gently Falling and My Friend (ret.); Colors - Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze and More Mustard on Very Vanilla; Extra Large Oval punch; Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips