This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday Afternoon Surprises

Today was a perfect day, considering it's the first day of autumn. I started off the day pampering myself, getting my nails done. After I got home, I thought my husband and I were going to be cleaning out our shed (with fresh nails - yikes!!!). Fortunately, he had a better idea. We went for a ride on our motorcycles. Surprise #1!

Okay, so we only ran errands and went to lunch, but it was sure better than cleaning out the shed; the added plus was that my nails survived! Unfortunately, now I have to clean the shed tomorrow after I get home from church.

Surprise #2: We got home early enough from the ride for me to spend some quality time in my card room (yay!!!). Obviously, by looking at the card I made, I'm in denial about the calendar telling me it's fall.

Supplies: Stamps - Mixed Bunch and Friendly Phrases; Paper - Gumball Green, Midnight Muse and Whisper White; Ink - Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple; Blossom punch; Labels Collection Framelit; paper punch, Dahlias and Pearls. (This card was inspired by a card made by Deborah Smart.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips