This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Monday, May 27, 2013

An Enchanting Day

I didn't have to go to work today, and the weather wasn't conducive for playing outside, so I decided to do what I could to use up some of my retired DSP. I enjoyed playing with different layouts and coming up with different ideas.

All of the cards have Everyday Enchantment DSP. The additional cardstock used is Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Very Vanilla.







6 comments :

  1. Beautiful Shawn !! I LOVE the Everyday Enchantment DSP. Have a great day !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine - it's one of my favorites.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh what pretty papers!! All of your cards are wonderful - great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Dale. I appreciate you stopping by for a look.

      Delete

Blogging tips