This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mad for Flowers

I've been on vacation for just over a week, and have been itching to create. I previously made a card similar to this one, but have since sent it to a special someone. Therefore, I wanted to have something similar available. Since it does take a bit of time (due to heat embossing on the vellum jar and cutting flowers and leaves), I like to have a spare, just in case.
Supplies: Stamps - A Round Array, Mosaic Madness, Papaya Collage, Perfectly Preserved; Paper - Pistachio Pudding, Vellum, Whisper White; Ink - Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Gumball Green, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Strawberry Slush, Summer Starfruit; Accessories - Clear Embossing Powder, Scallop Trim Punch

4 comments :

  1. Funnily enough I have a card half finished with Perfectly Preserved on it too! I love your treatment of the jar. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aileen. I love this jar and am disappointed it will be retiring. It's so much fun to fill with "stuff".

      Delete
  2. Lovely Shawn !! I am so sad that perfectly Preserved is retiring. it's one of my fav sets ever !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine. I'm so glad I got the set, even if it is retiring. I will continue to use it - I need to put my flowers in something! LOL

      Delete

Blogging tips