This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Secret Garden


Have you ever been so busy you don't have time to play with your stamps? Of course, then it's all I can think about. Then, when I have an opportunity to sit and play . . . NOTHING! I have new stamps, new colors, and just can't figure out where to start.

If you ever are in a creative block, there are plenty of places to get inspiration. One way is to cruise around other paper-crafting blogs; another is to visit Pinterest. Of course, for me, Pinterest seems to create more delays, because I see cards and food and crochet patterns and garden ideas. . . you get the idea. So, another great place for inspiration is to check out some of the challenge sites. This week I pulled my inspiration from Color Throwdown.

Supplies: Stamps - A Round Array, Label Love, Secret Garden; Paper - Daffodil Delight, Temping Turquoise, Whisper White; Ink - Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise; Accessories - 3/16" Daffodil Delight brads, Artisan Label punch, Lucky Limeade Ruffled ribbon

4 comments :

  1. Awesome use of our bright, happy colors! Love your flowers! Thanks so much for joining us for the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Broni! It's a fun challenge to play with.

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous design....I love the flowers in the background and the clever way you did the sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips