This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Be Mine

I understand most people might not be thinking about Valentine's Day this time of year. However, in order to get cards to our Heroes in time for them to be sent to their True Loves for Valentine's Day, I need to get the cards to Operation Write Home by the end of the year. I am using their Sketch Challenge this week for my design inspiration.
Supplies:
Stamps - Hearts a Flutter, Delightful Dozen
Card Stock - Basic Black, Real Red, Very Vanilla
DSP - Modern Medley
Ink - Basic Black, Real Red
Thinlit - Hearts a Flutter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips