This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Friday, November 22, 2013

Best Blooming Snowflakes

I made this card for Operation Write Home. It's too late to send them Christmas cards this year, but they still need some winter cards. I came up with the layout from this week's sketch challenge.
Supplies:
Stamps - Best of Snow, Blooming with Kindness
Paper - Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink - Midnight Muse, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, VersaMark
Jewels - Rhinestones
Ribbon - Silver 1/8"
Embossing Powder - Silver

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Shawn! Love the glimmery snowflakes and the crisp navy and white. Great winter card. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marlene. It's a fun layout to play with.

      Delete

Blogging tips