This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Monday, November 18, 2013

Fancy Fan Butterflies

Playing with the 2013-2015 In Colors. A while back I had made a similar card with Baked Brown Sugar. This time, I'm using the other four colors. These are an easy set of cards to create in bulk (just four in this case).


Supplies:
Card Stock - Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
DSP - Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
Embossing Folder - Fancy Fan
Punches - Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly
Thinlit - Secret Garden
Jewels - Pearls, Rhinestones



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips