This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Sunday, November 24, 2013

For a Quick Recovery

A friend just had hip replacement surgery, so I wanted to make her a card. I have made these scenic-style cards before, but not using some of these colors. I found a card, Twilight Beach by Cindy Gilfillan at Splitcoaststampers, which I used as inspiration.
Supplies:
Stamps - Serene Silhouettes, Trust God
Paper - Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink - Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Island Indigo, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Soft Sky
Punch - Curly Label
Embossing Powder - Clear

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips