This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hedgehog in Snow

Aren't these just the cutest little guys? I just received this stamp set, Best of Snow. I immediately sat down and created this card. Look closely, only one of the cuties is a hedgehog!
Supplies:
Stamp - Best of Snow
Paper - Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black
Embossing Folder - Northern Flurry
Embellishment - Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle

2 comments :

  1. Ohh this one is cute, I wish we had this Best Of Snow Set in Holland. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rosalien. I didn't realize you couldn't get the Best Of stamps. So sorry.

      Delete

Blogging tips