This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Merry Christmas Lodge

I made a card similar to this last year and like it so much, I'm making it again this year.

The easiest way to stamp this card is to cut the small, white pieces and lay them out on the larger white piece. Then just stamp your images. This way, the images aren't distorted by "stretching" them out if you stamp, then cut. I use a tiny amount of adhesive on the backs, to keep them in place while stamping.
Supplies:
Stamps - Christmas Lodge
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink - Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Embellishment - Dazzling Details

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips