This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Nativity in Snow

When I started this card, I had originally planned to make a basic "Triple Time Stamping" card. Then I thought the Wonderful Blessing stamp might work well as the top layer. I must say, I am quite pleased with the way it turned out.

So, I guess this is just a Double Time Stamping card?
Supplies:
Stamps - Best of Snow, Wonderful Blessing
Paper - Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink - VersaMark
Embossing Powder - White
Thinlit - Circles Collection (for inner circle)
The outer circle was cut with a circle cutter.

2 comments :

  1. Love your "double time" stamping card. I find this stamp a real challenge but your technique really brings out the pretty elements of the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tricia. I agree about the stamp being a challenge. It's beautiful, but difficult to place.

      Delete

Blogging tips