This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Snowy Night

Don't you just love the way the moon will glisten on the snow and make it look like tiny diamonds all over the place? That's what this looks like to me.
Supplies:
Stamps - Lovely as a Tree
Paper - Basic Gray, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black, Midnight Muse, Night of Navy, Silver Encore, VersaMark
(I stamped the trees in Basic Black, then I stamped slightly above the image with VersaMark and used Iridescent Ice embossing powder. Sponging the sky in Midnight Muse and Night of Navy is resisted by the embossed area and making it look like snow. For the ground snow, I sponged Silver Encore, then added the Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I created the snowflakes using the White Gel Pen.)

2 comments :

Blogging tips