This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Amazing Glitter

Below is my second Creative Crew installment. It's a bit difficult to tell, but there is some glitter there. Don't you just love the richness of the Baked Brown Sugar?

The challenge is: All the world is glittery! Something with glitter, it can be a glitter technique, glitter sheets, anything that glitters!


Supplies:
Stamps - Lovely Romance
Paper - Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
Ink - Baked Brown Sugar
Embossing Powder - Gold, Iridescent Ice
Ribbon - Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips