This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Birthday Roses

This is so exciting. This my first post as a member of the Creative Crew Team at SplitCoastStampers. I was invited to be a part of the Team and will be taking on this challenge for the next four months. I would love it if you would follow me along this journey.


The first challenge - DSP/Color focus: Show us your take on new Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, using some cool wintery colors (cool blues, soft pinks, all mixed up with some earthy tones of red berries, evergreens). All of the challenges can be found here

It's a little difficult to tell, but under the Fancy Foil Designer Vellum I sponged some Soft Blue and Pink Pirouette.


Supplies:
Stamps - Papaya Collage, Label Love
Card Stock - Smoky Slate, Whisper White
DSP - Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Embossing Powder - Clear
Punch - Artisan Label

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips