This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Final Batch

Happy New Year!

Here are four of the final six cards (if I've counted correctly) to be sent with my batch of 100 cards to Operation Write Home. I was hoping to have them sent before the end of the year. Although I'm just now posting them, I did complete them before the end of the year, but they still need to be shipped.


Supplies:
MDS Stamps - Fabulous Florets
Card Stock - Basic Black, Very Vanilla
DSP - Modern Medley
Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry
Embossing Folders - Flower Garden, Square Lattice

(The flowers were cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.)



2 comments :

  1. Love it! Do you have dimensions on the panels for the black and white card with the purple flower?
    Thanks. Please send to stamper.az@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad you like the cards. The sizes of the panels are: Left Side - 3.25 x 2 and 1.5 x 2; Right Side - 2 x 1.5 and 2.75 x 1.5. Have fun with it and change the sizes around. typically, I start with card stock and DSP measuring 4.75 x 3.5. Then I just cut them the same way and can use them to create two cards.

      Delete

Blogging tips