This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Just a Little Notepad

Another project for the SplitCoastStamper's Creative Crew Design Team. This was simple to make. It just took some basic copy paper, and scraps of card stock and DSP. To create the padding glue, I found a simple recipe at Andrea Arch's blog.
Supplies:
Stamps: Modern Mosaic
Paper: Quartrefancy DSP, Island Indigo and Whisper White Card Stock
Paper Size: 2.75 x 4.25
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo
Accessories: Rhinestone
Techniques: Padding Glue

Remember, check out other projects at the SplitCoastStamper's Challenge Site.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips