This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Monday, January 27, 2014

Springtime Potpourri

I was inspired by a card at In My Craft Room. Since winter has decided to avoid the west coast, my mind is going towards springtime.
Supplies:
Stamps - Papillon Potpourri, Summer Silhouettes
Paper - Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
Punches - Bitty Butterfly, Corner, Elegant Butterfly
Accessories - Summer Starfruit Satin Striped ribbon, Woodgrain embossing folder, Ribbon Slide, Crystal Effects

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips