This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sweet Floral Sorbet

I just love playing with new product, don't you? Even better, the Designer Series Paper was FREE! For every $50 of product purchased, you can get an item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for free. This is one of those Easy-Peasy layouts that goes together very easily.
Supplies:
Stamp - Papillion Potpourri
Card Stock - Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Smoky Gray, Whisper White
DSP - Sweet Sorbet
Ink - Pool Party
Punch - Corner
Ribbon - Satin Pool Party
Jewels - Pearls


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips