This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thank You Cards

Don't forget to send your thank you cards for all those wonderful gifts you received. Below are three of the cards I made to show my appreciation to friends and family. The layouts are identical and so are the colors. The only difference is the combination of the colors.



Supplies:
MDS Stamp - Thank you Kindly (cut with Silhouette)
Card Stock - Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate
DSP - Watercolor Wonder
Punch - 1-3/4" Circle
Framelit - 1-7/8" Circle Collection


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips