This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Wetland Birthday

This is a birthday card for a friend. Of course, looking at just the front, you would never be able to tell it's for a birthday. This layout was inspired by a card I found at Paper Into Love. As you can see, it could be used for a lot of different occasions, or just to send a note to a friend.

Supplies:
Stamps - Wetlands
Paper - Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink - Elegant Eggplant
Punches - 1" Square, Postage Stamp
Embossing Folder - Square Lattice

The lacy adhesive trim is from Stampin' Up!, but I can't remember what it's called. This is actually the first time I've used it. Not sure what took me so long.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips