This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Friday, April 11, 2014

In Wilderness

I've been spending a lot of my spare time preparing 100 card kits for an upcoming workshop. All of the cards will be sent to Operation Write Home. The event is tomorrow, and I've got everything ready to go! Now that I have had some spare minutes, I got to create a special card for Father's Day, using a sketch from Operation Write Home.


Supplies:
Stamps - Hardwood, In Wilderness
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories - Cherry Cobbler Candy Dots, Cherry Cobbler Quilted ribbon, Extra Large Oval punch, Labels Collection Framelit

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips