This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Just a Tree?

Holiday Focus: Choose one of the following, show a card, an ensemble, an SB page, or a decor item!

  • Earth Day: Earth Day is a name used for two different observances, both held annually during spring in the northern hemisphere, and autumn in the southern hemisphere. These are intended to inspire awareness of and appreciation for the Earth's environment.
  • Historic Garden Week http://www.vagardenweek.org/ 
  • Easter
  • National Egg Salad Week
  • Go Fly a Kite Day is the third Sunday In April.
Obviously, I chose Earth Day! However, had I "read all of the instructions" prior to starting, I might have chosen a different theme. Although, this challenge did provide the perfect opportunity to use the Look Up To Father stamp. 



Supplies:
Stamps - Look Up To Father
Card Stock - Gumball Green, Whisper White
DSP - Watercolor Wonder
Ink - Early Espresso, Gumball Green
Accessories -  Early Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon, Ribbon Slide

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips