This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Watercolor Greeting

Another fun card created for SplitCoastStampers' monthly challenge, "Catalog Focus: Watercoloring! Whether it be with an ink pad and aqua painter, markers, watercolor pencils, making a background, or dying something. What can you do with water & color?"

For this card, after stamping the swirls, I masked off the lower portion of the paper and created the watercolor effect by sponging ink onto acetate, spraying with water and then pressing onto the watercolor paper.



Supplies:
Stamps -  Everything Eleanor, Really Good Greetings
Card Stock - Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper
Ink - Crushed Curry, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Stazon Black
Accessories - Island Indigo Ribbon, Rhinestones

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips