This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Saturday, April 26, 2014

With Sympathy

I don't know why I haven't used this stamp set for sympathy cards before. The three stamps in the set work really well together to easily make a card when you need one. Although I used retired supplies, they can easily be replaced with more current products.


Supplies:
Stamps - Love & Sympathy
Card Stock - Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla
DSP - Mocha Morning
Ink - Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips