This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Butterfly Grunge

Construction is still going on, but I managed to sneak in some time to make these cards. I was inspired by some cards made by my Stampin' Up! upline's, upline. I've used four of the five new In Colors and am quite pleased with the way they turned out.






Supplies:
Stamps - Everything Eleanor, Gorgeous Grunge
Card Stock - Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow
Accessories - Bitty Butterfly punch, Rhinestones

2 comments :

  1. I just saw where you posted these on SC - I had to see if they were on your blog (yay! they are!) so I could comment on all in one place...FABULOUS! I can't wait to case these. Very creative and original way to combine and arrange these images. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I look forward to seeing your take on this style.

      Delete

Blogging tips