This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Monday, September 29, 2014

Practice. . .

I'm not getting as much practice with the Blendabilities as I would like, but I am enjoying the process. I began with just a few sets of Blendabilities to decide if I would enjoy them. I do! I've watched a few technique videos to get me started, and have already ordered more sets. Yep, I'm hooked.
Supplies:
Stamp - Corner Garden
Card Stock - Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento
Blendabilities - Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise
Punch - Scallop Boarder

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips