This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Birthday Blooms

I'm finally back in my house, after being away for several months during construction. It truly is good to be home! I'm still having fun with the Blendabilities, and decided to incorporate triple time stamping.

Supplies:
Stamps - Bloom with Hope
Cardstock - Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Blendabilities - Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips