This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sweetbriar Rose

I took a break from cleaning and reorganizing the house. My reward for switching out my warm-weather clothes for my cold-weather clothes. Since this is what I came up with, I guess my mind still isn't willing to accept the fact that the leaves will soon be falling from the trees and snow is right around the corner. I created and cut the window using my Silhouette.


Supplies:
Stamp - Sweetbriar Rose
Cardstock - Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Blendabilities - Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry (the lightest shade)
Embossing Folder - Flower Garden

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips