This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Lovely Summer Trees

The last of this Lovely Trees series. As I hope you have been able to see, it is easy to change the look (or season) of the trees. The leaves were easily created by using the Stampin' Write markers and placing random dots along the branches.

I hope you've enjoyed this series as much as I did creating the cards.

Supplies:
Stamps - Lovely As A Tree
Cardstock - Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Ink - Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz

2 comments :

  1. a great set, Shawn - this one is my favorite, but they're all fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathe. I made the set for my mom for part of her birthday gift. Several years ago, she gave me the stamp set as a gift.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips