This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Primrose Collection

One stamp, and a palette of the same four colors, is the start to any successful collection. Although some of the colors are retired, they were still in my stock and just screaming to be used.






Supplies:
Stamp - Love & Sympathy
Cardstock - Always Artichoke, Primrose Petals, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Ink- Always Artichoke, Primrose Petals, River Rock
Embossing Folders - Fancy Fan, Square Lattice
Ribbon - Always Artichoke seam binding

2 comments :

  1. like the variety using the same colors and stamp sets...great ideas and layouts thanks

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips