This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Birthday Blooms

It's time to build up my stash of birthday cards. If I don't get moving, I will be neglecting friends and family on their special days. Unfortunately, I did a lot of that last year due to construction on our home. Se la vie! It's almost the new year, and my goal is to create a special card for all the special people in my life.
Supplies:
Stamps - Bloom with Hope, Flamingo Lingo, Hardwood
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Ink/Blendabilities - Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Framelits - Bitty Banners
Punch - Banner
Jewel - Large Rhinestone


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips