This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Birthday Blooms

It was a lazy, relaxing day today. The only thing on my "To Do" list was to play in my craft room. I thought I would have accomplished making more than one card, but I did have fun playing.

Because I needed to mask some of the flowers, I spent a lot of time cutting. Fortunately, I will be able to use them again and again.
\
Supplies:
Stamps - Bloom with Hope
Cardstock - Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Blendabilities - Always Artichoke, Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Crum Cake, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder
Ribbon - Always Artichoke Seam Binding, Victoria Crochet Trim

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips