This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Lakeside

Have you ever started out doing one thing, then ended up with something totally different? That's how this card started . I had the idea of making a card with lots of little houses. I even created all the houses to place on the card.

Then, I decided the houses needed lots of trees. That's where I ran into trouble. I stamped the trees and they looked good. I added leafs to the trees, and they looked even better. I added a house, and it just didn't work.

What if I added a lake? Yeah, that works. . . but not with a house. Below is the end result.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the end result. The problem is, I still have all these little houses! I must find a "home" for them.
Supplies:
Stamps - Lovely As a Tree
Cardstock - Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow
Ink - Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky
Stampin' Write Markers - Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pistachio Pudding, Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips