This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration

You can now begin ordering from the Occasions Catalog. The items in this catalog are only available until June 2nd. I just placed my order (I was pleasantly distracted by Christmas), and am looking forward to receiving it tomorrow. If you have recently become addicted to Stampin' Blendabilities (like me), then be sure to check out page 32. There are FOUR more color combinations!

If you haven't started using Stampin' Blendabilities, now is a perfect time to start. You can actually receive them for FREE! There are three different ways to receive FREE Bleandabilities, or other items shown in the catalog below:

SHOP
It's simple
one free product for every $50 you spend
(before tax and shipping). 
Get those products you've been wanting, 
and earn more for free at the same time!

JOIN
There's no better time to join Stampin' Up!
Become a demonstrator for just $99, 
and during Sale-A-Bration you can
choose what you want for free
(see pages 22-23).

HOST
Get $25 more to spend
on any Stampin' Up! products
with a qualifying party--
see page 23 for details.

Remember: Sale-A-Bration will only lasts until March 31st, so don't delay.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips