This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Peppa Pig

My great niece is turning three, and the birthday party theme is, you guessed it, Peppa Pig. After doing a little research on, you guessed it, Pinterest, I found lots of inspiration. I discovered a Peppa Pig cake plan. The plan was perfect for creating a Peppa Pig cut out. Even better, Stampin' Up! has perfect colors for Peppa Pig.
Supplies:
Cardstock - Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
DSP - Polka Dot Parade
Ribbon - Melon Mambo Scallop Dots
Punches - 1/16" Circle, Itty Bitty Shapes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips