This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sweet Birthday Box

I had so much fun making this card. Deciding on the color combination was easy. I just looked to my stash of DSP. Deciding on the different elements, was just fun. I played around with different stamp sets and punches, and came up with this combination.


Supplies:
Stamps - Cycle Celebration
DSP - Gingham Garden
Cardstock -Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point
Blendabilities - Daffodil Delight (for the candle flames)
Punches - Bitty Butterfly, Build a Cupcake, Decorative Label, Elegant Butterfly

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips