This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Melon & Wasabi Bouquets

I made these two cards because I was experimenting with Blendabilities techniques. Some people swear by the method of starting with the darkest shade then moving towards the lightest. Others choose to blend from light to dark. Honestly, I can't tell the difference. What do you think? How do you color with your Blendabilities?


Supplies:
Stamps - Butterfly Basics
Cardstock - Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink -  Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Memento Tuxedo Black
Blendabilities - Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips