This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Monday, September 14, 2015

Gift Card Holders for the Golfer

I had so much fun making these money/gift card holders. I made a similar one a couple of years ago, but this year we had a female and male golf instructors. This gave me the opportunity to add a bit of a feminine touch to one.

Supplies:
Card Stock - Bermuda Bay (131197), Daffodil Delight (119683), Melon Mambo (115320), Whisper White (100730), Wild Wasabi (108641)
Accessories - Brad, Melon Mambo Ribbon Scallop Dots, Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice embossing folders





Supplies:
Card Stock - Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730)
Accessories - Natural Trim Ribbon (129287), Brad, Melon Mambo Ribbon Scallop Dots, Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice embossing folders

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips