This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Thinking of Wildflowers

Have you ever purchased a set of stamps, only to discover you're not sure how to create with them? I admit, I struggled with this set when I first started playing with them. Should I use them together like I do with Wild About Flowers (138728)? Should I stamp using black ink or colored ink? Should I try to fill a large amount of space, or keep it small?

After attempting different styles, I found a style I like and works for me. This is part of the fun of stamping; discovering My style.



Supplies:
Stamps - Flowering Fields (141303), Wetlands (126697)
Ink - StazOn Jet Black
Markers - Calypso Coral, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive
Card Stock - Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
DSP - Wildflower Fields (141022)
Accessories - Stitched Satin Ribbon: Blackberry Bliss (133668), Lost Lagoon (133672)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips