This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Burlap and Bloom

With the Botanical Builder Thinlits, this card was very easy to make. A few turns of the Big Shot and voila, I have the makings of a card. To give it a little extra depth I just added the little piece of burlap.
Supplies:
Stamps - none
Ink - Cajun Craze
Card Stock - Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Whisper White
DSP - Botanical Gardens (140583)
Accessories - 3/16" brad, Botanical Builder Thinlits (140624), Burlap Ribbon (132140)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips