This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Lake View #4

My apologies. I had intended to post this yesterday, but life just got in the way. So, with no further adieu, here is the fourth and final card in this series.

Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Wishes (139745), Wonderland (140365)
Ink - Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky,
Card Stock - Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
Accessories - Dazzling Details, Hearth & Home Framelit (139666)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips