This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Thursday, April 7, 2016

It's a Birthday Goose

I just finished making this card for one of my male family members. I was amazed at how easy it fell into place. I originally thought I was going to do another card using the plane from "Sky is the Limit," but this set caught my eye and I went for it. It's kind of hard to tell by this picture, but I did use the "Watercolor Wash" in the background.


Supplies:
Stamps - Timeless Textures (140517), Watercolor Wash (139538), Wetlands (126697)
Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Soft Suede
Card Stock - Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Accessories - 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon (132140), Square Lattice Embossing Folder

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips