This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Sitting Here In The Meadow

Has your summer been as crazy and busy as mine? Even when I've had the time to create, by the time the project was complete, I would forget to take a picture. Either the card was mailed, or the project delivered.

Any way, this is the first of two cards I have recently made. I mailed the second one before I took the required picture.

Supplies:
Stamps - In the Meadow (140754), Sitting Here (141589)
Ink -Bermuda Bay, Black StazOn, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi
Card Stock - Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories - Rhinestone
Techniques - a little bit of fussy cutting

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips