This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Just Boots

I wanted to make another, somewhat, masculine card using Country Livin', but didn't want to use the truck. After looking at my embossing folders, this is what I came up with. I do like the boots, but my favorite part is the stamped trees behind the embossed trees.

If you haven't already tried it, this is a super-easy technique. Just stamp your image directly onto the embossing folder, then add your card stock and run it through your Big Shot!


Supplies:
Stamps - Country Livin' (141925), Lovely as a Tree (128655)
Ink - Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Card Stock - Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Accessories - Burlap Ribbon (132140), Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (139673)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips