This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Wedding Season

It will soon be the season for weddings. I like to give a card as special as the happy couple. I really enjoyed working on this card. After envisioning what I wanted to do, it became so much more when I started putting it together.

My original idea was to create a card with white-on-white. Then, after cutting everything and beginning the placement, I soon decided I wanted a little shimmer. I dug deep into my arsenal and found a little pot of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. I think I've had it for about five years and it's still good!

I thought it was complete with the placement of the die-cut images and the "Wedding Wishes" stamp. However, a few days later, I decided it needed more. That's when I added the pearls and rhinestones. This time I know it's complete!


Supplies:
Stamps - Floral Phrases (141767)
Ink - StazOn Jet Black
Card Stock - Whisper White
Accessories - Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Pearls, Pretty Pines Thinlits (141851), Rhinestones

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips