This is a place for me to share my passion for making cards using Stampin' Up! products.
I am an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and love to share what I do.
If you are interested in ordering product or want to learn more about Stampin' Up!, please visit my on-line store
__________________________________________

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Tranquil Tulips

I'm not sure if this is a sign or not, but I used a LOT of retired product to make this card. Could it be my subconscious telling me it's time? Probably not, but a person can dream.

This stamp set, Tranquil Tulips, is one of the new Hostess sets available in the 2017/2018 Stampin' Up! catalog. The back of the tulips, black stamens, stems and leaves were stamped directly onto the card. For the front of the tulips, I stamped them onto a separate piece of card stock and cut them out to lay on top. I really like the effect this gives.


Supplies:
Stamps - Tranquil Tulips (143767)
Ink - Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz
Card Stock - Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories - all are retired (sorry)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blogging tips